Cancer Connections Videos – as featured on KCRG – Cancer education videos
Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center Dr. Kahlil Andrews talks about the new location of the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center in the Physician’s Clinic of Iowa Medical Pavilion.
Cancer Care Coordinators at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center – This is a video about personal cancer care coordinators at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center in Cedar Rapids. Watch now.
IOERT advances in breast cancer treatment – This cancer education video about Intraoperative Electron Radiation Therapy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for cancer treatment of breast cancer. St. Luke’s is the only location in Iowa with this cancer treatment for early stage breast cancer. Watch now. –
- Thriving after cancer
- Surviving breast cancer
- Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center of Iowa working with the Cook Cancer Wellness Program
- ENB – A new cancer fighting tool
- Genetic Counseling
- Roboplastic prostate cancer surgery at Iowa’s robotic leader
- Ankeny man travels to Cedar Rapids for robotic prostate cancer surgery
- St. Luke’s Hospital Colon Cancer awareness
- Intraoperative radiation therapy now available at St. Luke’s
- Helen G. Nassif donates $1 million to Cedar Rapid’s Community Cancer Center of Iowa
- St. Luke’s to acquire intraoperative radiation therapy
- Melanoma & Advanced Skin Cancer Care