Join an Online Support Group
Online support groups have increased in usage by patients and caregivers alike. They can be an especially useful source of support for busy caregivers by allowing you to get the support you need from connecting with other caregivers but allowing you to do it onyour own time schedule. Registration is open for our online support groups through CancerCare. (email@example.com). Groups take place using a password-protected message board format and are led by professional oncology social workers who offer support and guidance.
A sample of our groups include:
- For Caregivers and Loved Ones
- Brain Tumor Caregiver Support Group
- Caregiver Support Group – Spouses/Partners
- LGBT Caregiver Support Group
- Young Adult Caregiver Support Group