Creamy & Crunchy Turkey Bake
What you’ll Need:
- 1 pound leftover cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 bag (12-16 oz. frozen mixed vegetables, cooked & drained
- 1 10.75-ounce)can of low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 cup French-fried onions (from a 2.8-ounce can)
What to Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions; mix well then spoon into casserole dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes. Remove from microwave and top with French-fried onions.
- Microwave at 80% power for 5 more minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Cooking times may vary.
Ready In: 20 Min