You can be the difference
Your gift provides help, healing and hope
Because of the Nassif Community Cancer Center, a newly diagnosed patient has someone to turn to for answers, reassurance and support. A cancer survivor finds renewed strength and peace of mind through wellness classes. A family gets the help they need to care for a loved one battling cancer. And all of this is made possible by people like you.
For example, generous support from the family of Jane Borg Cook and other donors mean most of our wellness services are free for cancer patients and their loved ones, regardless of where the patient received treatment. Says cancer survivor Tara Beem, “The wellness program is such a great resource to help you get better. They have cooking classes, meditation, exercise—and there’s no charge! It’s a wonderful thing for our community.”
Every gift matters in the fight against cancer. Here are just some of the ways you can make a difference for cancer patients and their families:
- Sponsor a photograph through “The Healing Power of Art.” Choose one of our timeless images for display in the Nassif Community Cancer Center or St. Luke’s Radiation Center to honor a loved one, celebrate a survivor or make a lasting gift. To view the photos, click here.
- Establish your legacy through planned giving. A planned gift supports the Nassif Community Cancer Center in the future—and can provide significant tax and income benefits to you today.
- Sponsor a creative art program, from visual art sessions to music activities, creative writing, and horticultural therapy, for groups or individuals.
- Sponsor a wellness class or integrative therapy like meditation or yoga to help us continue to provide these programs at no cost to participants.
- Donate now with a one-time gift through our website at communitycancercenter.org/about/donate, or mail your gift to the Nassif Community Cancer Center.
Your gift can change lives. For more information or to talk about how you can help, please call Danielle Rauser, fund development manager, at (319) 369-8100.