Chocolate Raspberry Tofu Pie
- 1½ cups chocolate chips (about 10 ounces)
- 1 12.3-ounce package firm silken tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen (thawed), plus more for garnish
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Optional: fresh raspberries for garnish
- Put chocolate chips in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving on Medium, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted.
- Place tofu in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add the melted chocolate and vanilla. Process again until smooth. Add raspberries and confectioners’ sugar and process until very smooth; scraping down the sides as necessary. Spread the mixture into the crust. Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours. Garnish with raspberries, if desired. Keeps in fridge up to 5 days.
Makes 10 servings. Nutrition information per serving: 310 calories, 15 g fat, 43 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein