Kiwi Krumble for One
- 1 kiwi fruit, diced
- 1 tsp whole grain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp traditional rolled oats
- 1 tsp vegetable spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 320ºF.
- Place diced kiwi fruit into small (1/2 cup) bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, oats, and melted butter to form a crumble.
- Spoon the crumble mix onto the kiwi fruit.
- Bake in oven until crumble top is browned (about 15 minutes).
Recipe courtesy of Amanda Clark, Accredited Practicing Dietitian, www.portiondiet.com