RS Form 990 Overview
As is true of all tax exempt organizations, Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center is are required by federal law to file an annual informational return IRS Form 990 “Return of Organizations Exempt from Income Tax” and to make that report available to the public upon request. The governing board of Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center is made up of community leaders from Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas. These community leaders have determined that its mission is to provide exceptional cancer care that places the patient at the center of all we do.
Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center fully understands its exemption from federal income tax is a privilege that must be continuously earned and maintained. Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center is supportive of current IRS and Congressional efforts to increase the reporting of information concerning tax exempt organizations’ activities. Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center also is supportive of compliance with applicable law, transparency in its operations and disclosure of executive compensation, and wishes to continue its history of a strong, informed governance accountable to the constituents served by the organization.
Form 990 Table of Contents:
- Core Form
- Part I: Summary (Includes: Mission statement, number of board members, independent board members, volunteers and financial data)
- Part II: Signature Block
- Part III: Program Service Accomplishments (Includes: Mission statement and program service accomplishments)
- Part IV: Checklist of required schedules
- Part V: Statements regarding other IRS Filings & Tax Compliance
- Part VI: Governance, management and disclosure (Includes: Number of board members and independent board members, narratives of policies and public disclosure)
- Part VII: Compensation of officers, directors, trustees, key employees, highest compensated employees and independent contractors
- Part VIII: Statement of Revenue (Includes all income)
- Part IX: Statement of Functional Expenses (Includes all expenses)
- Part X: Balance Sheet
- Part XI: Reconciliation of Net Assets
- Part XII: Financial Statements and Reporting
- Schedule A: Public Charity Status and public support (Includes information from 2010-2014)
- Schedule B: Schedule of Contributors (Contributions greater than $5,000 must be reported)
- Schedule D: Supplemental Financial Statements (Includes: Donor funds, endowment funds, depreciation, investments, other liabilities and reconciliation of revenue and expenses per audit report)
- Schedule O: Supplemental Information (Narratives and for the above schedules and core form are printed on this schedule)
Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center most recent tax year IRS Form 990 is available on this website. Printed copies may be obtained by calling the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center at (319) 558-4876, visiting in person or sending a letter to Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center 202 10th Street SE, Suite 285 Cedar Rapids, IA 52403.
The Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center IRS Form 990 has been prepared as a Portable Document File (PDF). You must download the PDF file to your computer and have the Adobe Acrobat Reader application to view the pages of the document. If you don’t have your computer configured to access PDF files, you may download the Adobe Acrobat Reader software for free from Adobe’s Web site. We recommend you download the latest version of Acrobat Reader. It’s available for both IBM compatibles and Macintosh. After downloading the software, follow the text files for direction on how to install the software on your computer.