News & Announcements
- GROW HAPPY, a celebration of life, music and the arts! Oct. 14 from 5 – 7 p.m Every cancer patient deserves to grow happiness in their lives. You can help when you join the Community Cancer Center and Culver’s Garden Center & Greenhouse for our Grow Happy celebration. Enjoy the music of Alisabeth Von Presley, heavy hors d’oeuvres from Early Bird Café, desserts from THE chocolate SHOP, artwork from DKW Art Gallery ...
- Resources for Family Caregivers
Please join us for this FREE caregivers event!
Thursday, Aug. 24
Nassif Community Cancer Center
To register click here.
- We’re on Facebook Now! Please like the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center’s Facebook page!
- Take me out to the ball game – for families facing cancer Here are some photos! Thank you Aiming for a Cure Foundation for all of your support for our patients and their families.
- Survivor’s Day – A Celebration of Life It was a great survivor’s day! Here are a few photos from our day at the park! We had fun celebrating YOU!
- The Nassif Community Cancer Center offers alternative support groups New offerings at the Community Cancer Center includes art events, horticultural sessions and survivor’s day. Click here to see an explanation of our alternative support groups explained by Kimberly Ivester on KCRG.
- Cancer survivor finds time to relax with his daughter Jakub enjoys the 1:1 art session the Nassif Community Cancer Center offers. “We liked it very much. To me it was beyond just doing a new form of art, but being with great people. Petra loved it,” said Jakub.
Click here to the see his story on KCRG. Please contact Danielle.email@example.com if you are a cancer survivor and ...
- Individual creative art session enhances quality of life for cancer patient
I had SO much fun yesterday!!! It was wonderful to just sit and let the creative part of my brain take over for awhile! And Deb and Cindy were absolutely delightful. I’m not a particularly good visual artist, but I had a great time and it was very relaxing. Definitely good for my mental ...
- GROW Happy – Horticultural Healing – Sign up!!
- An endearing thank you to the Radiation staff from a grateful patient!