- 2 Tablespoon apple cider or apple juice
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 package (5 oz) baby kale
- 1 red apple, cored and diced
- 2 Tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoon roughly chopped walnuts or pecans
In a large bowl, combine the apple cider, olive oil and lemon zest. Add all remaining ingredients and toss well. Refrigerate before serving. Makes 4 servings.
127 calories, 10 grams fat (6 monounsaturated), 11 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram protein, 3 grams fiber, 68% daily vit A, 23% daily vit C.